Our innovative TissueBLOX™ system is designed to ensure genetic uniformity of GB Sciences’ proprietary strains. The tissue culture incubator is programmed to regulate lighting, temperature, and humidity to facilitate cell multiplication and the formation of embryos and shoots from the sterile explants. After roots form, the plantlets are transferred to another module where the roots are placed into aeroponic media blocks and the plant adapts for life in a GrowBLOX™ chamber.
• Tri-Compartments System: two (2) x tissue culture side & one (1) x adaptation side
• Individually adjusted humidity, temperature and light conditions optimal for producing progeny
• Using selected elements of the proven GB control elements.
• Seamless integration into the overall grow, processing, packaging and distribution infrastructure.
• Ensures that all plants are started under sterile conditions and no pests or pathogens can be carried over.
• Essential for maintaining the genetic makeup of the strains throughout all GB locations and through time.